In celebration of NASCAR Day 2010, I've decided to featurea NASCAR hood that is on display at the World of
When we were installing this hood in the display case, it was initially too wide to fit in the case. As a last resort, our exhibit designers decided to bend the hood as much as possible until it narrowly squeezed in.
More on Journey
- Stranger Things Have Happened: Inside New Coke’s Limited-Edition Comeback
- A Refreshing Reward: The Story Behind This History-making 1943 Photo Featuring Tuskegee Airman Charles B. Hall
- Coca-Cola Toasts 60 Years of Dreamland Bar-B-Que
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone
- Born in New Orleans, Bred in Biloxi: Barq’s Celebrates 120th Anniversary