This recipe was submitted by Jill Greenwood, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- 2 large T-Bone steaks (or other select cut suitable for barbequing)
- 6 Clove fresh minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoon seasoning salt or steak seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Total Time: 2 hr 20 min
- Prep Time: 2 hr
- Cook Time: 20 min
Using a fork, pierce each steak several times on both sides and place in a shallow glass baking pan. (Do not use stainless steel.)
Sprinkle steaks with seasoning salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Pour Worcestershire Sauce over steaks and add garlic.
Turn steaks over to ensure they are well coated with seasonings.
Coca-Colawith Lime over steaks to completely cover. Cover pan with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning steaks after the first hour. Discard marinade and grill steak to desired doneness.
More on Journey
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone
- Multiple Coke Brands Bubble Up in Fast-Growing Sparkling Water Category
- 'Gold Meets Golden' Menu: Dishes and Medals from Chef Cat Cora
- The Power of Food: Operation BBQ Relief Feeds Front-line Heroes in Times of Need
- Americans Spill the Beans About What Makes Them Feel Good in Summertime McCafé Survey