This recipe was submitted by Jill Greenwood, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- 2 large T-Bone steaks (or other select cut suitable for barbequing)
- 6 Clove fresh minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoon seasoning salt or steak seasoning
- 1/4 Teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Total Time: 2 hr 20 min
- Prep Time: 2 hr
- Cook Time: 20 min
Using a fork, pierce each steak several times on both sides and place in a shallow glass baking pan. (Do not use stainless steel.)
Sprinkle steaks with seasoning salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Pour Worcestershire Sauce over steaks and add garlic.
Turn steaks over to ensure they are well coated with seasonings.
Coca-Colawith Lime over steaks to completely cover. Cover pan with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning steaks after the first hour. Discard marinade and grill steak to desired doneness.
More on Journey
- Americans Spill the Beans About What Makes Them Feel Good in Summertime McCafé Survey
Combat Cooking with USO Kandahar:
- Coca-Cola Toasts 60 Years of Dreamland Bar-B-Que
- Food Courts for Foodies: Why Food Halls Are a Hit With Urban Dwellers
- Chick-fil-A’s New Frosted Sunrise Features Simply Orange Juice