Advertising posters for
Shown below is a poster produced in 1939 that measures 29”x50.” If it had been in better shape, it might bring upwards of $2000. Unfortunately, this one had some significant exposure to the elements. The owner would probably be fortunate to sell it for $50 in its current condition.
Still, this story is a reminder that there are still vintage materials out there in attics, basements, and as insulation between walls. This story also points out that condition is the primary driver of value. Items that score big valuations are items that are in good condition.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Toasts 60 Years of Dreamland Bar-B-Que
- Born in New Orleans, Bred in Biloxi: Barq’s Celebrates 120th Anniversary
- Sprite Empowers Young Voices With ‘Get Vocal’ Platform
- A Refreshing Reward: The Story Behind This History-making 1943 Photo Featuring Tuskegee Airman Charles B. Hall
- Odwalla Celebrates Heritage with ‘Road to Our Roots’ VW Van Tour