This September, the Global Water Challenge (GWC) and The
The campaign, called project RIPPLE, is designed to support communities where EKOCENTER kiosks are located through a simple and innovative crowdsourcing mechanism, leveraging the reach of
It’s a simple model that yields lasting results. Here’s how it works…
Students, faculty and consumers purchasing single-serve
To date, Boston College and Seton Hall University confirmed their participation in this 3-month campaign and will activate during their 2015 fall semester. Other universities and key accounts are expected to join during the 2016 spring semester.
To learn more about this on-campus project please reach out to Adam Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Customers will be able to opt out at the point of sale should they choose not to participate. Participating beverages are
More on Journey
Coca-ColaTeam With Everglades Foundation and Audubon Florida for Water Replenishment Project
- Meeting the SDGs: The Greatest Global Change Happens Together
- Coca-Cola Joins PopTiendas Initiative to Revitalize Small Businesses in Puerto Rico
- Coca-Cola Has Donated 1 Million Community Recycling Bins in the U.S.
- Lighter Bottle, Longer Use: Improving Product Delivery and Environmental Impacts