On this day in 1932, Coke launched the "When You Entertain" campaign with Ida Bailey Allen, who could be described as the Martha Stewart of her time. Now that we're in the month of May and we are beginning to see the flowers of spring come to life, I want to highlight another extension of our home entertaining advertising that debuted in 1940. That marked the launch of the booklet entitled Flower Arranging - A Fascinating Hobby, written by Laura Lee Burroughs. The booklet was a
For those of you who are too young to remember audio presentations like this, here are the instructions:
1. Right Click on 'Listen to the Flower Arranging Audio Clip' below and Open in New Window.
2. Once the audio starts, click the 'Download the Flower Arranging Pages' link below.
3. Each time you hear the 'beep', go to the next page to turn along with the audio program. Enjoy!
More on Journey
- Meet the Coca-Cola Six Pack of Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Athletes
Coca-ColaModernizing Iconic Neon Sign in Downtown Atlanta
- Coca-Cola Tips Cap to Boston Red Sox World Series Win With Commemorative Can
- A Refreshing Reward: The Story Behind This History-making 1943 Photo Featuring Tuskegee Airman Charles B. Hall
‘I’m Not Just Looking Back… I’m Looking Ahead’: New
Coca-ColaArchivist Justine Fletcher Says Company’s Rich History Informs Its Future