Last week, one of my staff members did an in-depth interview with Joe Greene concerning the new “Mean” Troy Coke Zero commercial and the making of his original commercial. This is the first of two video posts developed from that interview. Joe offers his thoughts on the new commercial, the casting of Troy Polamalu, and the Steelers chances in the big game.
Next week, we will post an extensive video history of the making of the original “Mean” Joe Greene ad.
More on Journey
- ‘A Coke For Everyone’: Brand Celebrates the ‘Wonder of Us’ in Inclusive Big Game Ad
- Markus Sebastiano Creates Artwork Commemorating Coca-Cola Northern New England’s 40th Anniversary
- New York Couple Celebrates Wedding With Coca-Cola Flair
- Rhyme With Reason: Meet the Wieden+Kennedy Wordsmith Behind Coke’s Poetic Big Game Ad
- A Handwritten Letter from a Chinese Coke Fan