If we all get 15 minutes of fame, I had part of mine last night!
NBC Nightly News did a segment on corporations with blogs, and I was featured! I got to talk about why I started this blog, the topics I post on, and the conversations I have with you. It was great!
We filmed down at the World of
While we were in the Pop Culture Gallery, I made a video about the Collectors Corner area -- and part of that showed up on NBC. You can see the full video here, and see a photo of a member of my team, Jamal Booker, filming me, and the NBC cameraman filming both of us!
The NBC crew also filmed me at the computer going through different posts on the blog. Fortunately, they didn’t show much of the footage of me typing! (I really do use the “hunt and peck” method of typing, but we don’t all need to see it!)
More on Journey
- Meet the Coca-Cola Six Pack of Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Athletes
- Coca-Cola Toasts 60 Years of Dreamland Bar-B-Que
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
- Coca-Cola Collaborates with DIESEL for Capsule Collection Created from Recycled Materials
- Sprite Empowers Young Voices With ‘Get Vocal’ Platform