I was recently reading through some of our files on the various buildings which have been the home of The
Interestingly, the top two floors of the building were removed in 1954 at a cost of $ 60,000. No reason was given in the papers at the time, but it did indicate that the remodeled building (without the two floors) were to be converted to offices. The building still stands today and contains a SUBWAY Restaurant.
More on Journey
- Odwalla Celebrates Heritage with ‘Road to Our Roots’ VW Van Tour
- Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Makes First-Ever Stop on the Arctic Circle to Meet Santa and His Reindeer
- Small Decision, Big Impact: Creative Campaign Highlights all the Good That Comes From Drinking Honest Beverages
- Stranger Things Have Happened: Inside New Coke’s Limited-Edition Comeback
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership