Last week many of our Global Marketing associates were in Atlanta for planning meetings. They closed their sessions with a reception where I gave a fun look back at the musical heritage of
The next day, the band came for a tour of the Archives. We are posed here with the Clapton guitar. I feel just a bit older than the band, but I can assure that in college my hair would have fit right in!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Toasts to 23 Years at 2018 ESSENCE Festival
- Born in New Orleans, Bred in Biloxi: Barq’s Celebrates 120th Anniversary
- A Refreshing Reward: The Story Behind This History-making 1943 Photo Featuring Tuskegee Airman Charles B. Hall
- Coca-Cola Tips Cap to Boston Red Sox World Series Win With Commemorative Can
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone