- 4 Ounce Sprite Zero
- 4 Ounce Minute Maid Pure Squeezed Light
- 5 Ice cubes
- Total Time: 3 min
- Prep Time: 3 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Get yourself a 12-oz glass and put the ice into it. Stir gently. Enjoy your 25-calorie refresher and go play again! Repeat as needed.
We hope you enjoy this one as much as we do! And remember that with low-calorie and no-calorie versions of so many of our beverages, you always have options.
Do you have a favorite mocktail recipe? Questions, comments or suggestions? Click here and share them with us!
More on Journey
- 'Gold Meets Golden' Menu: Dishes and Medals from Chef Cat Cora
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone
- Coca-Cola Testing Cocktail-Inspired Line of Nonalcoholic Beverages in Atlanta
Combat Cooking with USO Kandahar:
- Chick-fil-A’s New Frosted Sunrise Features Simply Orange Juice