Founded in 2006, Global Water Challenge (GWC) is a coalition of leading organizations committed to achieving universal access to safe drinking water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH). GWC accelerates the delivery of safe water and sanitation through partnerships that catalyze financial support and drive innovation for sustainable solutions. The
Company was a founding member and early supporter of GWC. We also were the 100th
signatory of the GWC-developed WASH
Sustainability Charter, which outlines
key steps for creating lasting WASH services. Through GWC’s innovative
public-private partnerships, nearly 1 million people have been reached with
clean water access.
More on Journey
- Together, We Can Change Our Future: How Companies are Working Together to Create a World Without Waste
- What If Plastic Never Became Waste?
- The Many Lives of Plastic Packaging: Inside the Business of Bottle Recycling
- What I Saw and Learned During an Expedition to the North Atlantic Gyre
- Coca-Cola CEO at Davos: Collection and Recycling Key to Driving Circular Plastics Economy