When your company name is recognized around the world—seen everywhere from the sides of rural barns to the awnings of city bodegas—it’s critical to listen to what people want and need from you. And as people’s tastes and lifestyles change from day to day, from generation to generation, we must change alongside, too.
And we are.
First, we’re rethinking many of our drinks and package sizes around the world to reduce calories and sugar because we agree that while sugar in moderation is fine, too much of it isn’t good for anyone.
We’re making our low-and-no sugar drinks more visible and available, so you can find them in more places when you want them. We’re also bringing many other drinks like organic tea, coconut water, grab-and-go coffee, and juices to more people in more places.
At the same time, we’re providing smaller, more convenient packaging, making it easier for you to manage your sugar consumption and enjoy our drinks in the size you want.
We’re putting clear, easy-to-find calorie information right up front so you can make informed choices without the guesswork.
And finally, we’re diligently following our policy not to target advertising to children under age 12 anywhere in the world.
We’re listening carefully and making sure you are firmly at the center of our business strategy so we can continue to give you the drinks you know and love.
That is Our Way Forward.
More on Journey
- Our Way Forward: How We're Keeping People at the Heart of Our Business
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience… and the Consumer
- Fanta Blood Orange Continues Italian Tradition of Local Ingredient Sourcing
- Building a Growth Culture at Coke Includes Empowering All Employees to Drive Company’s Innovation Agenda
- Stranger Things Have Happened: Inside New Coke’s Limited-Edition Comeback