While new and different drinks are just the beginning, we want to do more. So we are.
We’re providing smaller, more convenient packaging, so people can control sugar more easily.
We continue to put clear, easy-to-find nutrition information right up front to support informed choices without the guesswork.
And we’re diligently following our longstanding policy not to target advertising to children under age 12 anywhere in the world.
Taken together, these actions will help people everywhere enjoy our beverages more responsibly.
More on Journey
- Our Way Forward: How We're Keeping People at the Heart of Our Business
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience… and the Consumer
- Meet Jeff: A Miami-Based Employee Featured in Coke’s 'Dear Future' Ad
- Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages to Build Bottling Plant in Houston
- Meet Curtis: A Charlotte, N.C.-Based Employee Featured in Coke’s 'Dear Future' Ad