The dust had barely settled on the 125th anniversary celebrations in Atlanta before Phil was on a plane headed to Shanghai to open a new exhibit for the anniversary. The display opened at the Super Brand Mall in Shanghai, the mall is one of the biggest in the world and served as a great location for this exhibition. Phil was introduced by Brenda Lee, our longtime VP of Public Affairs and Communications in the photo above.
The exhibit featured many of the icons of the Company, the carton, coupons and our trays as well as several newer items. We shipped over one our of autographed Warhol prints, a beautiful Steve Penley painting along with many interesting collector bottles from around the world. Local
The announcement was part of
His next stop is Australia, so I hope to have so photos to share from those events as our employees and bottler around the world continue to celebrate the anniversary.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Makes First-Ever Stop on the Arctic Circle to Meet Santa and His Reindeer
- A Refreshing Reward: The Story Behind This History-making 1943 Photo Featuring Tuskegee Airman Charles B. Hall
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone
- Home of the Braves: Dansby Swanson Reps the ATL With #AllThingsLoyal
- Sundblom’s ‘Coca-Cola Santa’ Gets Its Own Commemorative Stamp