Jennifer Aniston and her essential sidekick, smartwater®, are back in a new campaign. The creative captures four candid moments from the life of the actor, director, businesswoman and longstanding smartwater ambassador.
Noted photographer Tom Munro took the images, which feature smartwater as the perfect accomplice to Aniston’s forward-moving journey. smartwater is Aniston’s hydrating hiking mate as she heads up the canyon with her beloved dog, a companion as she makes a red-carpet entrance and her trusted ally, taking one last sip backstage, before a late night show appearance.
In the final image, smartwater sparkling, which launched in 2016, is served as a perfect addition to an intimate dinner party with friends.
“Our consumers love the delicious, pure taste and sleek packaging of smartwater, providing balance and refreshment to accompany progress through everyday journeys,” said Caroline Kibler, group director, smartwater. “This campaign celebrates the authentic role smartwater has in Jennifer Aniston’s life, a partner as she moves through both relatable and aspirational moments of progress – from fitness to fashion to dinner with friends.”
Product-centric shots highlight the brand’s key attributes, purity and clean taste. The signature smartwater clouds personify the brand’s unique proposition: vapor-distilled for purity, with just the right amount of added electrolytes (calcium, magnesium and potassium) to deliver a distinctly fresh and crisp taste.
The campaign, which will continue through the summer, will feature national print, outdoor and social/digital advertising.
More on Journey
- Our Way Forward: How We're Keeping People at the Heart of Our Business
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience… and the Consumer
- Coke’s Venturing & Emerging Brands Convenes Food and Beverage Entrepreneurs to Tackle Industry Challenges
- Gold Peak® Real Brewed Tea Launches Summer Campaign to Bring Fans Even Closer to Home
- Report: U.S. Sales of Nonalcoholic Beverages Grew Nearly $5 Billion in 2018