As part of The
The program's objectives are to build capabilities and capacity of diverse suppliers to enhance their competitiveness and support growth in these communities. The primary focus of this training and developmental program is to improve the effectiveness of the diverse suppliers to meet the needs of The
Who Qualifies for the Supplier Development Program?
Qualifying companies are certified diverse suppliers that deliver supply chain solutions. We set high standards of performance for our Company and the products and services we produce; therefore we expect the same high standards from our suppliers. Qualifying suppliers must have a good track record and offer quality products and services at market competitive pricing.
Suppliers invited to participate in the program are required to have a business plan, be financially solvent and positioned for growth.
What You Can Expect From Us
As participants of the Supplier Development Program, we will analyze your current business practices, market strategy and financial position and create an Individual Development Plan (IDP). The IDP will outline objectives, analyze product or services offerings and create program action items, timelines and document milestones and accomplishments. We will offer a wide range of resource support including executive education, operational excellent coaches, and mentoring by industry leaders to ensure areas identified for development are addressed.
- Business Development
- Executive Education & Training
- Operational Efficiency
What We Expect From You
- Supplier must take ownership of the development process and commit the required time and resources.
- Supplier must be transparent and open for the development team to assess its business and create a plan for the next level of business performance.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Announces New Investments in Enhanced Recycling as Part of ‘World Without Waste’ Vision
Coca-Colaand University of Washington Partner with Adelante Mujeres to Send Latina Students on College Tours
- What If Plastic Never Became Waste?
- Coca-Cola Chairman Muhtar Kent Honored by Food Marketing Institute
- Diet Coke Unveils New Flavors and Marketing as Brand Refresh Enters Second Year