If you watched the Closing Ceremony of the Olympic Games last night, you saw the hand-off of the Summer Games from Beijing to London. (London will host the Olympics in 2012, and in between Vancouver will host the Winter Games in 2010.)
To celebrate the journey to 2012, Coke in the UK has introduced a limited-edition bottle featuring the photography of Rankin. The picture symbolises the handover with a simple white rose between two hands.
Rankin joins other artists and designers who have designed for and with the
Who is Rankin?
He’s a leading photographer living in London who has been in magazines, ad campaigns and books. He’s photographed celebrities and iconic Londoners such as the Queen and Tony Blair.
Where to find the bottle
The bottle went on sale Thursday and is available only at London’s Selfridges stores (priced at £1.99). So if you’re in London, stop by and pick up a few!
You might remember that Selfridges also sold the special set of
More on Journey
- Sprite Empowers Young Voices With ‘Get Vocal’ Platform
- Born in New Orleans, Bred in Biloxi: Barq’s Celebrates 120th Anniversary
- Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Makes First-Ever Stop on the Arctic Circle to Meet Santa and His Reindeer
- Coca-Cola Toasts to 23 Years at 2018 ESSENCE Festival
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership