It's part of
Coca-Cola's DNA to strive to make a lasting difference and generate a positive impact in communities worldwide. In
Peru, the award-winning campaign “Happy ID” (Spanish: DNI Feliz) is leading this charge.
Coca-Cola “Happy ID,” developed by McCann, invites all Peruvians to make happiness a part of their identity by smiling in their National Identity Document (ID) photos.
Peruvians say "cheese" for their ID photos.
To implement the campaign,
Bringing Home More Than SmilesThe “Happy ID” campaign spread happiness well beyond Peru's borders. It was recognized on a global scale as a top-tier winner at the 2014 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, winning a Grand Prix and two Gold Awards.
Coke "Happy ID" wins a Grand Prix at Cannes
The “Happy ID” campaign also won a Golden EFFIE, the most important local advertising prize in Peru, as well a Grand Prix and a Gold Award in the media category at El Sol Festival of Bilbao, Spain.
More on Journey
- Stranger Things Have Happened: Inside New Coke’s Limited-Edition Comeback
- Coca-Cola Great Britain Taps Top Mixologists to Craft Line of Signature Mixers
- Building a Growth Culture at Coke Includes Empowering All Employees to Drive Company’s Innovation Agenda
- Collaborating During Disasters
- Report: U.S. Sales of Nonalcoholic Beverages Grew Nearly $5 Billion in 2018