This recipe was submitted by Darlene Woods of Essexville, MI.
The ham will be very moist and delicious.
- 1 whole ham
- 2 Whole cloves
- 1.66 Cup dark brown sugar
- 1.5 liter of Cherry Coke
- Total Time: 1 hr
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Take one whole ham, scored, then add whole cloves in the scored areas. Use 1 cup dark brown sugar patted on to ham. Reserve about 2/3 cup. Add 1 1/2 liter of Cherry Coke®. Pour some over the brown sugar slowly.When some of the sugar washes off, add the rest of the brown sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Let cool, remove cloves and slice when cool. Take the liquid that is left and freeze until the next time you cook a ham.
More on Journey
- Working to Help Train More Than 100,000 Sugarcane Farmers in India
- Multiple Coke Brands Bubble Up in Fast-Growing Sparkling Water Category
Gifts That Keep On Giving: 12
Coca-ColaJourney Holiday Stories from Seasons Past
- 2016 Sustainability Report: Agriculture Infographic
Coca-ColaCherry Spice Cake Will Turn Fruitcake Haters Into Fruitcake Lovers