Having friends over to watch the big game? Looking for a go-to crowd pleaser? Try this sweet and savory recipe submitted by Karen Brunetta of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada.
Delicious served with rice.
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 Clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoon soy sauce (a Japanese sauce) salt and pepper to taste
- 2.5 Pound chicken wings or ribs
- Total Time: 2 hr 15 min
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
In a large casserole, combine the brown sugar,
Coca-Cola®, onions, garlic, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Stir until mixed. Place chicken wings or ribs in sauce mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours. To thicken sauce, mix in a cornstarch mixture.
More on Journey
- Carhop To It: 5 Classic American Drive-In Restaurants
- Hoops Heaven: 6 Hot Spots to Watch March Madness
Hot Dogs, Cold
Coca-Cola: Step Inside George’s, a 65-Year-Old Chicago Institution
- Nathan's Famous Turns 100: From Coney Island Hot Dog Stand to International Empire
A Monstrous Mashup: 13 Halloween Stories From the