Having friends over to watch the big game? Looking for a go-to crowd pleaser? Try this sweet and savory recipe submitted by Karen Brunetta of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada.
Delicious served with rice.
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Can Coca-Cola®
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 Clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoon soy sauce (a Japanese sauce) salt and pepper to taste
- 2.5 Pound chicken wings or ribs
- Total Time: 2 hr 15 min
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- In a large casserole, combine the brown sugar, Coca-Cola®, onions, garlic, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Stir until mixed. Place chicken wings or ribs in sauce mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours. To thicken sauce, mix in a cornstarch mixture.
More on Journey
- 16 Features From 2016 That Are Worth a Second Look
- The Pour That Refreshes: Why H&F Burger Chef Linton Hopkins Takes His Fountain Coke Very Seriously
- Hot Dogs, Cold Coca-Cola: Step Inside George’s, a 65-Year-Old Chicago Institution
- Watch: Artist Makes Custom Chandeliers for Chick-fil-A Using Glass Coca-Cola Bottles
- #JXJAtlanta: How to Be a Tourist in Your Own City