This family favorite was submitted by Barb Green of Plymouth, Minnesota. "Our family loves the gravy, so I do double the mushroom soup and the Coke."
- 1 beef roast
- 2 Can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package of dry onion soup mix
- Total Time: 2 hr 10 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Place roast in pan. Mix all other ingredients together and pour over roast. Cover tightly with foil and bake at 325 degrees for about 3-4 hours.
More on Journey
- Chick-fil-A’s New Frosted Sunrise Features Simply Orange Juice
Coca-Colaand Chef Zane Holmquist Cook Up Taste of the Olympic Winter Games
- Specialty Sodas With a Local Twist: Coke Leans Into Handcrafted Heritage With New Flavors
What to Drink When You’re Not Drinking:
Coca-ColaTesting Cocktail-Inspired Line of Nonalcoholic Beverages in Atlanta
- Georgia High School Students Cook Up a Brighter Future with Coca-Cola Culinary Internships