This pudding-based recipe was submitted by submitted by April Haynes of Glencoe, Ontario, Canada.
- 2 Cup milk
- 1 package of coconut pudding
- 1 package of peanuts (medium size)
- Total Time: 25 min
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: N/A
First make the coconut pudding according to the package directions.
Put the pudding in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
In a large bowl combine 2 cups of milk, the pudding and 1 1/2 cups of
Coca-Cola. Mix together and gradually add peanuts. Let stand for 2 minutes, and then mix in a blender.Let stand again for 10 minutes in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
More on Journey
- Georgia High School Students Cook Up a Brighter Future with Coca-Cola Culinary Internships
Watch: JetBlue and
Coca-ColaOpen Pop-Up Airport Restaurant to Connect Travelers Over Food
- Specialty Sodas With a Local Twist: Coke Leans Into Handcrafted Heritage With New Flavors
Gifts That Keep On Giving: 12
Coca-ColaJourney Holiday Stories from Seasons Past
- Chick-fil-A’s New Frosted Sunrise Features Simply Orange Juice