This simple, savory recipe -- courtesy of reader Una Yu of New York, N.Y. -- provides a tasty addition to your Big Game spread.
More on Journey
- Georgia High School Students Cook Up a Brighter Future with Coca-Cola Culinary Internships
- Food Courts for Foodies: Why Food Halls Are a Hit With Urban Dwellers
- Coca-Cola Testing Cocktail-Inspired Line of Nonalcoholic Beverages in Atlanta
- Rhyme With Reason: Meet the Wieden+Kennedy Wordsmith Behind Coke’s Poetic Big Game Ad
- Specialty Sodas With a Local Twist: Coke Leans Into Handcrafted Heritage With New Flavors