Serve as a hot bread or as a dessert with whipped topping.
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) gingerbread mix
- 1 Tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 Tablespoon grated orange peel
- .25 Cup orange juice
- Total Time: 40 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Combine all ingredients. Beat vigorously with spoon until very well blended, about 1 1/2 minutes. Pour into 8x8x2-inch greased and flour pan. Bake in moderate oven, 350°F, 30 to 35 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan and set on rack. Makes 6 servings (about 2x4 inches).
More on Journey
- The Power of Food: Operation BBQ Relief Feeds Front-line Heroes in Times of Need
- Specialty Sodas With a Local Twist: Coke Leans Into Handcrafted Heritage With New Flavors
- 'Gold Meets Golden' Menu: Dishes and Medals from Chef Cat Cora
Watch: JetBlue and
Coca-ColaOpen Pop-Up Airport Restaurant to Connect Travelers Over Food
- Food Courts for Foodies: Why Food Halls Are a Hit With Urban Dwellers