For a life-long Red Sox fan (and Massachusetts-native) like me, I was thrilled when Boston won the World Series last year. (Not surprised, of course, just thrilled!) This week opens the baseball season, even thought the Sox have already played two games in Japan and our hometown Braves opened the Nationals new stadium Sunday night. For me, baseball’s start means another seven-eight months of ups and downs following my team.
As a Sox fan, I was also thrilled about a specific item we have in the World of
Believe it or not, the ring does relate to Coke! The relationship between the Boston Red Sox and The
So I’ll be watching as the Red Sox move along toward the 2008 playoffs (and head to the World Series again, I’m sure!), and I’ll keep you posted if we expect to get another ring!
More on Journey
- A Refreshing Reward: The Story Behind This History-making 1943 Photo Featuring Tuskegee Airman Charles B. Hall
- Coke Bottles to Sport College and Pro Football Logos This Fall
- Meet the Coca-Cola Six Pack of Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Athletes
- Coca-Cola Collaborates with DIESEL for Capsule Collection Created from Recycled Materials
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership