Creating vidoes that feature
As I approached the restraunt, the aroma of good food was just overwhelming. Robert greeted me at the door and entertained all of us with stories while Sharon directed the kitcen and then did the interviews.
I saw today that Robert Carver passed away and it caused the usual mixed emotions. I was sorry for his passing and my heart goes out to his family but I am glad and proud to have met Robert Carver to tell Sharon's and his story through our blog. If you ever come to Atlatna, you have to eat at Carver's Country Kitchen, but... make sure you bring cash!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Toasts 60 Years of Dreamland Bar-B-Que
- Sundblom’s ‘Coca-Cola Santa’ Gets Its Own Commemorative Stamp
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone
- Coca-Cola and Disney Designed These Galactic Bottles for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Odwalla Celebrates Heritage with ‘Road to Our Roots’ VW Van Tour