Find out how you can get your hands on limited-edition iPhone cases, bags, headphones and more, thanks to a new partnership between
Founded in 2010 by Lewis Blitz and brothers James and Richard Gold, SkinnyDip creates contemporary fashion accessories and is one of the fastest-growing fashion brands to come out of the London scene.
Not only are they fast to react to emerging trends, like bag charms and iron patches, but they’re quick to update and innovate their product offerings without losing their unique perspective.
This summer, SkinnyDip has collaborated with
An exclusive launch event was held at the flagship SkinnyDip store on Neal Street in London earlier this month. Several of the items were on display for celebrities, bloggers and other guests to try on and purchase, while bartenders offered the perfect serve of
“We are thrilled to work with
The SkinnyDip x
More on Journey
- Fanta Reinvents Itself for New Generation With Immersive, Fan-Driven Campaign
- Coke Invites Fans Into the Tiny Worlds of 14 Brands Through Mobile Content Platform
- smartwater Announces New Partnership with Basketball All-Star Ben Simmons
- Honest Tea Launching Line of Organic Cold Brew Coffees
- Coca-Cola Collaborates with DIESEL for Capsule Collection Created from Recycled Materials