Find out how you can get your hands on limited-edition iPhone cases, bags, headphones and more, thanks to a new partnership between
Founded in 2010 by Lewis Blitz and brothers James and Richard Gold, SkinnyDip creates contemporary fashion accessories and is one of the fastest-growing fashion brands to come out of the London scene.
Not only are they fast to react to emerging trends, like bag charms and iron patches, but they’re quick to update and innovate their product offerings without losing their unique perspective.
This summer, SkinnyDip has collaborated with
An exclusive launch event was held at the flagship SkinnyDip store on Neal Street in London earlier this month. Several of the items were on display for celebrities, bloggers and other guests to try on and purchase, while bartenders offered the perfect serve of
“We are thrilled to work with
The SkinnyDip x
More on Journey
- 12 Years Running: Panini’s FIFA World Cup™ Digital Sticker Album is More Popular Than Ever
- AdeZ Unlocks the Power of Plants in Central and Eastern Europe
- 5 Summers of Share a Coke: How the Team Behind the Hit Campaign Keeps Things Fresh Year After Year
- Watch: POWERADE Scores With New ‘That’s Some Kind of Power’ Spot Ahead of 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Free the Bid: Why Coke Supports Movement to Promote Female Advertising Talent