It’s that time of year when long, hot summer days have given way to shorter, crisp ones. And with that seasonal change comes the comfort of rediscovering oversized sweaters, scarves, boots and the trusted ole crock-pot.
This autumn, we’ve created slow cooker recipes that take a twist from the traditional to incorporate flavors from around the world. From Korean and Chinese inspired pork and beef dishes, to Moroccan turkey, and a spicy take on vegetarian baked beans, we’ve got you covered. If you’re new to crock-pot cooking, we even have a few tips to get you started.So grab a Coke, pull up a chair, and let our recipe slideshow inspire your next slow cooked meal.
More on Journey
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ Adds Pumpkin Spice Bottled Iced Coffee to Fall Lineup
- 'Gold Meets Golden' Menu: Dishes and Medals from Chef Cat Cora
- Food Courts for Foodies: Why Food Halls Are a Hit With Urban Dwellers
- Georgia High School Students Cook Up a Brighter Future with Coca-Cola Culinary Internships
- The Power of Food: Operation BBQ Relief Feeds Front-line Heroes in Times of Need