- 1 Can (16 oz.) pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cherry gelatin
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cream cheese
- .5 Cup cut-up pecans or walnuts
- Total Time: 20 min
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
Drain cherry juice.
Bring 3/4 cup of juice to boiling; add to gelatin. Stir until dissolved.
Coca-Colaand lemon juice. Chill until gelatin mounds slightly. Cut cheese into very small pieces. Fold cheese, nuts and whole cherries into gelatin. Spoon into 7 individual molds. C hill until firm. Makes 7 (1/2 cup) servings.
More on Journey
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone
Gifts That Keep On Giving: 12
Coca-ColaJourney Holiday Stories from Seasons Past
- Chick-fil-A’s New Frosted Sunrise Features Simply Orange Juice
- Georgia High School Students Cook Up a Brighter Future with Coca-Cola Culinary Internships
- Americans Spill the Beans About What Makes Them Feel Good in Summertime McCafé Survey