Passengers at two of the country’s busiest airports found common ground during one of the year’s busiest travel weekends, thanks to Southwest Airlines and
The two brands brought strangers together virtually via paired co-branded “Nonstop Music Moments” vending machines installed at Dallas Love Field and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport over Memorial Day Weekend. Travelers in each location were encouraged to step up to the interactive machines and accept the challenge: “Can you find a music connection with anyone?” They answered a series of questions about their music tastes, memories and experiences, communicating through a live video and audio feed.
Participants received rewards for discovered music connections and program engagement, including photos and mini cans of
The Nonstop Music Moments experience will visit Chicago-Midway Airport and Nashville Airport June 8-12. Fans across the country can also visit www.NonstopMusicMoments.com to share music moments online and enter to win prizes and MyCokeRewards loyalty rewards.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola North America's Tea Portfolio Includes Brands For All Tastes
- Buy and Give the Gift of Play Thanks to Coca-Cola, Walmart and One World Play Project
- James Quincey Talks Costa, Coke’s Cultural Shift and More at Barclays Conference
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ Adds Pumpkin Spice Bottled Iced Coffee to Fall Lineup
- Coke North America Uses Indiegogo for Test-and-Learn Pilot of Valser Mineral Water