This calendar from 1928 is one of the oldest Mexican artifacts we have in our collection. When we were developing the story for section of the Milestones of Refreshment gallery pertaining to international expansion, we knew this calendar had to be included.
Regardless of the language, it is easy to identify the slogan, "Deliciosa Y Refrescante."
More on Journey
- Odwalla Celebrates Heritage with ‘Road to Our Roots’ VW Van Tour
- Coca-Cola Toasts 60 Years of Dreamland Bar-B-Que
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
- A Refreshing Reward: The Story Behind This History-making 1943 Photo Featuring Tuskegee Airman Charles B. Hall
- Sundblom’s ‘Coca-Cola Santa’ Gets Its Own Commemorative Stamp