The next feature in our 'Spotlight on The World of
Coca-Cola' series is Artist Gordon Chandler of Carrollton, Georgia. Chandler's works in the new Pop Culture Gallery exhibit at the World of Coke are entitled “3 Cokes”, “Carrollton Coke” and “Three Color Cokes”. Chandler uses many re-purposed materials in his art, including the Coke bottle. He started W&P Builders in 1976, a construction company that manufactured welded steel woodstoves, and began equipping the studio that he still occupies today. Much of his work is inspired by traditional Southern collectibles. Originally from Massachusetts, he also shares with us a memory of Coke as a kid, and something else that he learned was pretty popular with Coke in the South!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Tips Cap to Boston Red Sox World Series Win With Commemorative Can
- Home of the Braves: Dansby Swanson Reps the ATL With #AllThingsLoyal
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone
- Sundblom’s ‘Coca-Cola Santa’ Gets Its Own Commemorative Stamp
- Coca-Cola Toasts to 23 Years at 2018 ESSENCE Festival