When you visit the World of
After the sandwich has been prepared, it is placed in the press which toasted the
The only problem is the logo is incorrect - the word "Coca" and "Cola" are separated and there is no hyphen.
I would love to see one of the chefs with the Cooking with Coke Series at the World of Coke use it in one of their demonstrations.
More on Journey
- Sprite Empowers Young Voices With ‘Get Vocal’ Platform
- Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Makes First-Ever Stop on the Arctic Circle to Meet Santa and His Reindeer
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
- Born in New Orleans, Bred in Biloxi: Barq’s Celebrates 120th Anniversary
- Coca-Cola Tips Cap to Boston Red Sox World Series Win With Commemorative Can