A favorite lemon-lime soft drink will welcome another crisp, refreshing flavor in Russia when Sprite Cucumber launches April 1.
The R&D team at
Cucumber water and cucumber lemonade – popular beverage choices at cafés and restaurants in Russia, especially in the summer months – inspired the development and launch of the new brand.
“We have been successful in combining in the new Sprite Cucumber flavor everything that makes Sprite so great – the refreshing lemon-and-lime taste – and a new ingredient, cucumber extract,” says Evgenia Lebedeva, Sprite and Schweppes brand manager,
Coca-Cola Russia will support the launch of Sprite Cucumber with a full marketing campaign including social media, retail and TV advertising.
Several different flavors of Sprite have launched around the world, including unique versions with ginger, mint, cranberry, tropical fruit and more.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Cinnamon, Augmented Reality Polar Bears and More to Deliver Holiday Magic
- AHA to Bring More Fizz, Flavor and Fun to Coke’s Sparkling Water Portfolio
- Coca-Cola Collaborates with DIESEL for Capsule Collection Created from Recycled Materials
- Creating a ‘Brand’ New Look: How AHA, Coke’s New Flavor-Forward Sparkling Water, Will Come to Life on the Shelf
- smartwater Announces New Partnership with Basketball All-Star Ben Simmons