A favorite lemon-lime soft drink will welcome another crisp, refreshing flavor in Russia when Sprite Cucumber launches April 1.
The R&D team at
Cucumber water and cucumber lemonade – popular beverage choices at cafés and restaurants in Russia, especially in the summer months – inspired the development and launch of the new brand.
“We have been successful in combining in the new Sprite Cucumber flavor everything that makes Sprite so great – the refreshing lemon-and-lime taste – and a new ingredient, cucumber extract,” says Evgenia Lebedeva, Sprite and Schweppes brand manager,
Coca-Cola Russia will support the launch of Sprite Cucumber with a full marketing campaign including social media, retail and TV advertising.
Several different flavors of Sprite have launched around the world, including unique versions with ginger, mint, cranberry, tropical fruit and more.
More on Journey
- Building a Growth Culture at Coke Includes Empowering All Employees to Drive Company’s Innovation Agenda
- Coca-Cola Great Britain Taps Top Mixologists to Craft Line of Signature Mixers
- Coca-Cola Teams With WWF to Spur Private Sector Collaboration and Action in Fight Against Plastic Waste
- Coke’s Venturing & Emerging Brands Convenes Food and Beverage Entrepreneurs to Tackle Industry Challenges
- Stranger Things Have Happened: Inside New Coke’s Limited-Edition Comeback