A favorite lemon-lime soft drink will welcome another crisp, refreshing flavor in Russia when Sprite Cucumber launches April 1.
The R&D team at
Cucumber water and cucumber lemonade – popular beverage choices at cafés and restaurants in Russia, especially in the summer months – inspired the development and launch of the new brand.
“We have been successful in combining in the new Sprite Cucumber flavor everything that makes Sprite so great – the refreshing lemon-and-lime taste – and a new ingredient, cucumber extract,” says Evgenia Lebedeva, Sprite and Schweppes brand manager,
Coca-Cola Russia will support the launch of Sprite Cucumber with a full marketing campaign including social media, retail and TV advertising.
Several different flavors of Sprite have launched around the world, including unique versions with ginger, mint, cranberry, tropical fruit and more.
More on Journey
- 2017 Sustainability Report: Letter from our Board of Directors
- Partnering to Help Communities and Support Women Farmers Toward Greater Climate Change Resilience and More Sustainable Sourcing
- Coca-Cola Freestyle: Meeting Evolving Tastes and Customizing Experiences for People—With Less Waste
- Pop-Up Soda Shoppe Made From Shipping Containers Serves Up ‘Coke-tails’ at Mall of Georgia
- Coca-Cola Adds First Line of Kombucha Through Acquisition of Australian-based Organic & Raw Trading Co.