A favorite lemon-lime soft drink will welcome another crisp, refreshing flavor in Russia when Sprite Cucumber launches April 1.
The R&D team at
Cucumber water and cucumber lemonade – popular beverage choices at cafés and restaurants in Russia, especially in the summer months – inspired the development and launch of the new brand.
“We have been successful in combining in the new Sprite Cucumber flavor everything that makes Sprite so great – the refreshing lemon-and-lime taste – and a new ingredient, cucumber extract,” says Evgenia Lebedeva, Sprite and Schweppes brand manager,
Coca-Cola Russia will support the launch of Sprite Cucumber with a full marketing campaign including social media, retail and TV advertising.
Several different flavors of Sprite have launched around the world, including unique versions with ginger, mint, cranberry, tropical fruit and more.
More on Journey
- Coke Invites Fans Into the Tiny Worlds of 14 Brands Through Mobile Content Platform
- Meet the Coca-Cola Six Pack of Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Athletes
- Diet Coke Takes on Complex Topic of Labels By Taking Off its Own
- DASANI Boosts Sustainability Credentials With Launch of Recyclable, Reusable and Package-less Innovations
- Beyond the Mic: Sprite Spotlights Tomorrow’s Hip-Hop Tastemakers With ‘Thirst for Yours’ Campaign