I found this "backseat driver" sign from the 1930s in our Archives. Wouldn't this be nice to have today? I know a few families that would get along better if only they had this in the car!
More on Journey
- Sprite Empowers Young Voices With ‘Get Vocal’ Platform
- A Refreshing Reward: The Story Behind This History-making 1943 Photo Featuring Tuskegee Airman Charles B. Hall
- Stranger Things Have Happened: Inside New Coke’s Limited-Edition Comeback
- Coca-Cola Toasts to 23 Years at 2018 ESSENCE Festival
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone