A new digital experience offers an immersive, 360-degree tour of the official FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour by
“The FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour by
Coke’s FIFA World Cup digital team, recognizing the explosive growth of VR/AR technology, worked withThe Bridge by
“We found a true partner with Tony, the marketing teams and hospitality teams dealing with FIFA – all of whom wanted to innovate and invent new marketing paths,” said Eran Galil, chief technology officer, BYOND.
BYOND created a Web-VR experience that offering up-close-and-personal access to the plane and the history, stories, social content and music of the tour. Content is continually updated via live feeds from FIFA World Cup Trophy Tour by
“It’s a fantastic way to access the trophy and connect to the
The tour is currently being promoted through 360-degree ads and featured on
“The core of our digital and social campaign has been to develop content and capabilities to help enable the storytelling across the entire FIFA World Cup campaign,” Francis said. “This experience allows us to do that all the way through the final whistle.”
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Adds First Line of Kombucha Through Acquisition of Australian-based Organic & Raw Trading Co.
- DASANI Sparkling Tees Off First-Ever Sports Partnership with PGA TOUR
- Coca-Cola Machine in China Uses Facial Recognition and More to Dispense Drinks, Reward Recycling
- Partnering to Help Communities and Support Women Farmers Toward Greater Climate Change Resilience and More Sustainable Sourcing
- James Quincey Talks Costa, Coke’s Cultural Shift and More at Barclays Conference