June 25th is "Take Your Dog to Work Day" so I thought I would share one of my favorite dog images we used in our advertising. While we do not know for certain because the artwork does not have a signature, this 1950 painting is attributed to Haddon Sundblom.
More on Journey
- Small Decision, Big Impact: Creative Campaign Highlights all the Good That Comes From Drinking Honest Beverages
- Sprite Empowers Young Voices With ‘Get Vocal’ Platform
- Sundblom’s ‘Coca-Cola Santa’ Gets Its Own Commemorative Stamp
- A Refreshing Reward: The Story Behind This History-making 1943 Photo Featuring Tuskegee Airman Charles B. Hall
- Coca-Cola Collaborates with DIESEL for Capsule Collection Created from Recycled Materials