The Arciform sign (better known as the “Fishtail” sign) was unveiled at a bottlers meeting in 1958. Within a year, this piece of advertising used in copy, signage, cartons and on vending machines. Unfortunately, by 1965, the design was phased out and replaced by the Red Disc, so familiar to everyone. It was decided that “The red circle is our strongest visual association with the trade-mark”.
More on Journey
- Meet the Coca-Cola Six Pack of Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Athletes
- Stranger Things Have Happened: Inside New Coke’s Limited-Edition Comeback
- Sprite Empowers Young Voices With ‘Get Vocal’ Platform
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
- Small Decision, Big Impact: Creative Campaign Highlights all the Good That Comes From Drinking Honest Beverages