While sharing stories of our sustainability programs and their progress is meaningful, and we will continue to do so, we also recognize the need to report quantifiable metrics and targets as they relate to our environmental performance and impact. One of the ways we have been reporting this data is through Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP).
Based in the United Kingdom, CDP motivates companies and cities across the world’s largest economies to measure and disclose their environmental information. CDP holds the largest collection globally of voluntarily reported climate change, water and forest-risk data. This publicly available information enables companies, investors and cities to better mitigate risk, capitalize on opportunities and make investment decisions that drive action toward a more sustainable world.
Access and download
More on Journey
- View our 2016 Sustainability Report
- Subscribe to The Circular Sustainability Newsletter
- Innovation Gurus Unbottle DASANI’s Sustainable Packaging Breakthroughs
- Push to Recycle the Right Way Pays Off in Atlanta, Denver and Chicago
- Coca-Cola Teams With WWF to Spur Private Sector Collaboration and Action in Fight Against Plastic Waste