You may have read recently that we’ve introduced a 2-liter bottle with the contour shape in the U.S. – in Birmingham, Alabama, and Chattanooga, Tennessee.
I’ve told you about our “king-size” and “family-size” contour bottles for Coke that came out in 1955. Those bottles also had the contour shape but held more than our original 6 ½-ounce Coke bottle.
The 2-liter PET (plastic) contour bottle is the next evolution. Just as the contour bottle helped distinguish
You can read all of the details about the new Coke 2-liter bottle here.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Toasts to 23 Years at 2018 ESSENCE Festival
- Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Makes First-Ever Stop on the Arctic Circle to Meet Santa and His Reindeer
- Born in New Orleans, Bred in Biloxi: Barq’s Celebrates 120th Anniversary
- Sprite Empowers Young Voices With ‘Get Vocal’ Platform
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone