You may have read recently that we’ve introduced a 2-liter bottle with the contour shape in the U.S. – in Birmingham, Alabama, and Chattanooga, Tennessee.
I’ve told you about our “king-size” and “family-size” contour bottles for Coke that came out in 1955. Those bottles also had the contour shape but held more than our original 6 ½-ounce Coke bottle.
The 2-liter PET (plastic) contour bottle is the next evolution. Just as the contour bottle helped distinguish
You can read all of the details about the new Coke 2-liter bottle here.
More on Journey
- 12 Years Running: Panini’s FIFA World Cup™ Digital Sticker Album is More Popular Than Ever
- A Handwritten Letter from a Chinese Coke Fan
- Home of the Braves: Dansby Swanson Reps the ATL With #AllThingsLoyal
- New York Couple Celebrates Wedding With Coca-Cola Flair
- Coca-Cola Toasts to 23 Years at 2018 ESSENCE Festival