Can you believe that this year is the 30th Anniversary of the “Mean” Joe Greene commercial? Last week, we posted the first of a two-part interview with Joe Greene about the making of his famous commercial. Here is part two of the video where Joe tells us about when he first saw the commercial, and you’ll get a kick out of hearing about the other athletes who were considered for the role in the classic commercial!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Tips Cap to Boston Red Sox World Series Win With Commemorative Can
- Coca-Cola and Disney Designed These Galactic Bottles for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Odwalla Celebrates Heritage with ‘Road to Our Roots’ VW Van Tour
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
- Small Decision, Big Impact: Creative Campaign Highlights all the Good That Comes From Drinking Honest Beverages