Last summer, I was part of the team that opened the new World of
So much went into making the new World of
Milestones is the area that most intensely tells the story of
We also have a 1939 route truck that traveled from Argentina and had to be installed in the building before it was finished. (Needless to say, that truck is not moving unless the building comes down!) We even have a wall of Olympic pins – and if you’ve ever been to or near the Olympics, you probably have some too!
I plan to talk about many more areas of the new World on this site, so I hope you’ll come back often and see what’s new!
More on Journey
- Fresca Gets a Fresh New Look
- Coca-Cola Racing Family Celebrates 20 Years
- Artist Terrence Osborne Draws Mardi Gras Inspiration from Barq’s Root Beer and New Orleans
- Rhyme With Reason: Meet the Wieden+Kennedy Wordsmith Behind Coke’s Poetic Big Game Ad
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation President Mark Davis Reflects on 30 Years of Changing Lives