It is not unusual to see new sports added to Olympic competition. Curling was added in 1998, and this year marks the debut of ski cross. In previous Games, medals were awarded for both tug of war and polo. But this year, I found a website promoting the inclusion of a sport that many of us played as children.Take a look at the following:
What do you think? Are you ready to join the movement?
More on Journey
- Coke Bottles to Sport College and Pro Football Logos This Fall
- Meet the Coca-Cola Six Pack of Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Athletes
- Small Decision, Big Impact: Creative Campaign Highlights all the Good That Comes From Drinking Honest Beverages
- Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Makes First-Ever Stop on the Arctic Circle to Meet Santa and His Reindeer
- A Refreshing Reward: The Story Behind This History-making 1943 Photo Featuring Tuskegee Airman Charles B. Hall