With many of the same features as the Misfit Shine, a sleek activity monitor designed to track everything from steps and calories to sleep, the Flash comes at a price point that has the budget conscious consumer in mind.
“Flash is the only fully featured activity and sleep tracker in the world for under $50, making it an incredible value,” said Tim Golnik, VP of product and design at Misfit.
Flash allows users to monitor progress toward daily activity goals, such as swimming, biking or hiking. With a battery that doesn’t require charging, it can also be worn anywhere from wrist to shoes, or even a keychain. The sleep monitor allows users to track sleep duration and quality, taking the quantified self to the next level as users recharge to take on a new day.
Flash syncs with the Misfit app available on iOS and Android phones, comes in a wide array of colors and is available for purchase at Best Buy, Target, Amazon, Walmart, Sports Authority and other retailers worldwide. For more information, visit: misfit.com/flash
More on Journey
- Christmas Comes Early in Great Britain With Launch of Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Cinnamon
- Coca-Cola Adds First Line of Kombucha Through Acquisition of Australian-based Organic & Raw Trading Co.
- Social Innovation in Action: Why the Enactus Mission is More Important Than Ever
- Introducing smartwater antioxidant and smartwater alkaline: Enhanced Premium Water Offerings Hit West Coast This Month
- Pop-Up Soda Shoppe Made From Shipping Containers Serves Up ‘Coke-tails’ at Mall of Georgia