For most of the past 86 years, The
"This is the perfect culmination to our 125th-anniversary celebrations this year," says Muhtar Kent, chairman and CEO, The
The Formula’s Journey
After Dr. John S. Pemberton invented
What Visitors Will See at the New Location
Though the actual secret formula is destined to remain a mystery to most of the world, the exhibit, "The Vault of the Secret Formula," offers insight into the intrigue behind
Visitors may try their hand at re-creating the perfectly balanced taste of
Coca-Colawith a virtual Taste Maker.
Coke aficionados may test their expertise in the Myths and Legends section of the exhibit, and they may deepen their knowledge around the secrets behind the secret formula by using their smartphones. QR codes are located throughout the exhibit; visitors who scan a code with a QR code reader on a smartphone get access to cool
Coca-Colafacts as well as images and video.
- Guests may even have a hand in protecting the secret in a full-body interactive game that takes visitors to locations where the secret formula has been kept over the years.
"The move of the
Facts for Visitors: The World of
The World of
Get more interesting facts on the making of the exhibit from Ted Ryan, Director of Heritage Communications at The
More on Journey
- Stranger Things Have Happened: Inside New Coke’s Limited-Edition Comeback
- Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Makes First-Ever Stop on the Arctic Circle to Meet Santa and His Reindeer
- Small Decision, Big Impact: Creative Campaign Highlights all the Good That Comes From Drinking Honest Beverages
- Coca-Cola Collaborates with DIESEL for Capsule Collection Created from Recycled Materials
- Coca-Cola Cinnamon, Augmented Reality Polar Bears and More to Deliver Holiday Magic