Last Friday I asked you to give me your best
As a thought-starter, I shared this Coke parrot festoon from 1933.
I got some great captions:
- Arrr! I'm looking for something to wet me whistle. When I see it with me one eye, I'll know fer sure that it's an iced cold Coke. Arrr! It's what me needs right now. She's the booty in my buried treasure. When me drinks a
Coca-Coladown the hatch, it shiver me timbers! Arrrr!
- Coke, Coke, Coke and a bottle of rum! (A varation of the old pirate song "Ho, Ho, Ho and a bottle of rum".)
- What did the Pirate say after eating his parrot? Arrrrrr Wings go better with Coke.
- aaarrrrggg Mattie what scoundrel stole me bounty of
Coca-Cola? Go find him so we can make him walk the plank!
- Avaste mattie hold my can of Coke. When I hold it, my hook punches a hole in the can and it all leaks out.
And the winner is: “What did the Pirate say after eating his parrot? Arrrrrr Wings go better with Coke.” That was submitted by someone who calls herself “I've got a loser as a husband.”
Congratulations! I’ll be sending you a
And I hope everyone will come back tomorrow for the next Friday Fun caption contest!
More on Journey
- Sundblom’s ‘Coca-Cola Santa’ Gets Its Own Commemorative Stamp
- Sprite Empowers Young Voices With ‘Get Vocal’ Platform
- Meet the Coca-Cola Six Pack of Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Athletes
- Stranger Things Have Happened: Inside New Coke’s Limited-Edition Comeback
Together is Beautiful:
Coca-ColaUses Big Game to Celebrate Unity and Diversity in Both its Advertising and Hometown