Last Friday I asked you to give me your best
As a thought-starter, I shared this Coke parrot festoon from 1933.
I got some great captions:
- Arrr! I'm looking for something to wet me whistle. When I see it with me one eye, I'll know fer sure that it's an iced cold Coke. Arrr! It's what me needs right now. She's the booty in my buried treasure. When me drinks a
Coca-Coladown the hatch, it shiver me timbers! Arrrr!
- Coke, Coke, Coke and a bottle of rum! (A varation of the old pirate song "Ho, Ho, Ho and a bottle of rum".)
- What did the Pirate say after eating his parrot? Arrrrrr Wings go better with Coke.
- aaarrrrggg Mattie what scoundrel stole me bounty of
Coca-Cola? Go find him so we can make him walk the plank!
- Avaste mattie hold my can of Coke. When I hold it, my hook punches a hole in the can and it all leaks out.
And the winner is: “What did the Pirate say after eating his parrot? Arrrrrr Wings go better with Coke.” That was submitted by someone who calls herself “I've got a loser as a husband.”
Congratulations! I’ll be sending you a
And I hope everyone will come back tomorrow for the next Friday Fun caption contest!
More on Journey
Together is Beautiful:
Coca-ColaUses Big Game to Celebrate Unity and Diversity in Both its Advertising and Hometown
25 Years After ‘Philadelphia’:
Coca-Colaand (RED)® Release Featurette Charting Progress Made in Fight Against HIV/AIDS
- Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Makes First-Ever Stop on the Arctic Circle to Meet Santa and His Reindeer
- New Coke and Netflix Take Viewers Back to 1985 for Stranger Things Season 3 in First-of-its-Kind Partnership
- Coca-Cola and Disney Designed These Galactic Bottles for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge