In last week's Friday Fun contest, I asked you to write a caption for this picture.
I received some funny captions for this 1973
- Sneak away some time for a
- While Mr. Mooney was finding a Friday Fun picture, I got away with his ice cold bottle of Coke.
- And away we go!
- And we thought that movie with the talking animals...Over the Hedge! was the first to think of animals drinking yummy cola beverages!
- I can has Coke!
- Soooo thirsty!
Almost. Off. Of. Page.
- I'm gonna wash my food; um, I mean, wash my food down with this ice cold Coke!
- Coca-Cola: Easier to open than the locking-lid garbage cans!
- As soon as he was able, Rocky Raccoon forgot about the girl of his fancy and stole her man Dan's bottle of Coke and swiftly ran away from the black mining hills of Dakota.
- I can steal this Coke quicker than Daniel Boone can make a hat out of me.
- You can mask a raccoon, but you can't mask the taste of an ice cold Coke!
The winner is "Coca-Cola: Easier to open than the locking-lid garbage cans!" sent in by gregfitz1902. Congratulations! I'll send you a
And thanks to everyone who submitted a caption.
Please come back tomorrow for the next Friday Fun caption contest! I'm breaking away from the animal theme for at least a week!
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Toasts to 23 Years at 2018 ESSENCE Festival
25 Years After ‘Philadelphia’:
Coca-Colaand (RED)® Release Featurette Charting Progress Made in Fight Against HIV/AIDS
- Coca-Cola Toasts 60 Years of Dreamland Bar-B-Que
- Coca-Cola Christmas Truck Makes First-Ever Stop on the Arctic Circle to Meet Santa and His Reindeer
Together is Beautiful:
Coca-ColaUses Big Game to Celebrate Unity and Diversity in Both its Advertising and Hometown