The most-followed celebrity on Instagram now has the most-liked photo on the popular social network. A Selena Gomez photo taken for the “Share a Coke and a Song” campaign and posted to the pop star’s Instagram account has garnered more than 4 million likes since June 25.
The photo, shot in April in Los Angeles by noted fashion photographer Guy Aroch, shows the
"When we compose a shot like this, it feels real and authentic as well as complementary to the symmetrical Coke bottle," said James Sommerville, Coke's VP of global design. "Guy is a master at capturing these natural moments with amazing beauty and simplicity."
During a recent Atlanta concert stop, Gomez documented her visit to
Gomez is partnering with
More on Journey
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ Adds Pumpkin Spice Bottled Iced Coffee to Fall Lineup
- Coca-Cola North America's Tea Portfolio Includes Brands For All Tastes
- Coca-Cola to Acquire Minority Stake in BODYARMOR with Path to Ownership
- 'Our Bad': POWERADE Launches Limited-Edition 'Sorry Cards'
- Odwalla Celebrates Heritage with ‘Road to Our Roots’ VW Van Tour