This recipe was part of a collection of Sprite recipes and was originally part of a 1967 holiday advertisement.
- 2 Quart cranberry juice
- 6 Ounce frozen Minute Maid Lemonade Concentrate
- 1/2 Cup maraschino cherry juice
- 5 Bottle 12-ounce well-chilled Sprite
- Total Time: 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Combine all ingredients. Serve over ice in punch bowl. Garnish with lemon slice, orange wedge and maraschino cherry alternated on cocktail picks.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Toasts 60 Years of Dreamland Bar-B-Que
- The Power of Food: Operation BBQ Relief Feeds Front-line Heroes in Times of Need
Panda Express Now Offering
Combat Cooking with USO Kandahar:
- Georgia High School Students Cook Up a Brighter Future with Coca-Cola Culinary Internships