This recipe was part of a collection of Sprite recipes and was originally part of a 1967 holiday advertisement.
- 2 Quart cranberry juice
- 6 Ounce frozen Minute Maid Lemonade Concentrate
- 1/2 Cup maraschino cherry juice
- 5 Bottle 12-ounce well-chilled Sprite
- Total Time: 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Combine all ingredients. Serve over ice in punch bowl. Garnish with lemon slice, orange wedge and maraschino cherry alternated on cocktail picks.
More on Journey
- Food Courts for Foodies: Why Food Halls Are a Hit With Urban Dwellers
- Americans Spill the Beans About What Makes Them Feel Good in Summertime McCafé Survey
- 'Gold Meets Golden' Menu: Dishes and Medals from Chef Cat Cora
Coca-Colaand Chef Zane Holmquist Cook Up Taste of the Olympic Winter Games
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone