This recipe was part of a collection of Sprite recipes and was originally part of a 1967 holiday advertisement.
- 2 Quart cranberry juice
- 6 Ounce frozen Minute Maid Lemonade Concentrate
- 1/2 Cup maraschino cherry juice
- 5 Bottle 12-ounce well-chilled Sprite
- Total Time: 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Combine all ingredients. Serve over ice in punch bowl. Garnish with lemon slice, orange wedge and maraschino cherry alternated on cocktail picks.
More on Journey
Combat Cooking with USO Kandahar:
- Coca-Cola Toasts 60 Years of Dreamland Bar-B-Que
Coca-Colaand Chef Zane Holmquist Cook Up Taste of the Olympic Winter Games
Watch: JetBlue and
Coca-ColaOpen Pop-Up Airport Restaurant to Connect Travelers Over Food
- The Power of Food: Operation BBQ Relief Feeds Front-line Heroes in Times of Need