This recipe was part of a collection of Sprite recipes and was originally part of a 1967 holiday advertisement.
- 2 Quart cranberry juice
- 6 Ounce frozen Minute Maid Lemonade Concentrate
- 1/2 Cup maraschino cherry juice
- 5 Bottle 12-ounce well-chilled Sprite
- Total Time: 5 min
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: N/A
- Combine all ingredients. Serve over ice in punch bowl. Garnish with lemon slice, orange wedge and maraschino cherry alternated on cocktail picks.
More on Journey
- Specialty Sodas With a Local Twist: Coke Leans Into Handcrafted Heritage With New Flavors
- The Varsity at 90: Coke’s North Avenue Neighbor Marks a Milestone
Coca-ColaJourney Stories to Revisit This Summer
- Chick-fil-A’s New Frosted Sunrise Features Simply Orange Juice
- Multiple Coke Brands Bubble Up in Fast-Growing Sparkling Water Category