Coca-Cola has teamed with the award-winning fashion accessory brand HEX for a capsule collection of sneaker bags.
The three-piece collection features mixed-materials on the exterior in a signature
“Who doesn’t love
The limited-edition collection features three sneaker-centric shapes: the Sneaker Duffel ($170), featuring two side sneaker pockets with a main center compartment for clothing and a laptop compartment; the Sneaker Backpack ($160), a fully functional #DeviceReady backpack with a special sneaker compartment accessed through the back of the pack, and the Sneaker Sling ($70), which serves as both a fanny pack and sneaker transport with HEX’s #DeviceReady storage pocket.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Machine in China Uses Facial Recognition and More to Dispense Drinks, Reward Recycling
- Where Does ZICO® Coconut Water Come From?
- Coca-Cola North America's Tea Portfolio Includes Brands For All Tastes
- Pop-Up Soda Shoppe Made From Shipping Containers Serves Up ‘Coke-tails’ at Mall of Georgia
- Coke North America Uses Indiegogo for Test-and-Learn Pilot of Valser Mineral Water